Birmingham Seals can offer standard products from stock, and we can offer solutions to your protection requirements and we would ask you to consider these thoughts-:
- What should it protect and why?
- What demands should it fulfil and resist? Tolerance, chemicals, heat, cold vibrations etc.?
- What are the demands with regards to mounting and dismounting ergonomics, colours, softness, automation, etc.?
- How long should it last, and are there any specific requirements regarding cleanliness?
- Any requirements concerning packaging, labelling, packaging, and delivery?
- Should it be produced with or without gasket or foam?
Quality is very important to Birmingham Seals and we can supply product from suppliers that have ISO/TS 16949:2002 accreditation, which is the highest quality standard for the automotive industry.